The Concentrator plus with its new design was designed with the customer in mind to deliver an ergonomic, intuitive and durable solution that fits comfortably right on the lab bench. An advanced heating technology provides best treatment for your sample which assures quick, efficient and gentle vacuum concentration of DNA/RNA, nucleotides, proteins and other liquid or wet samples. Our new coated lid provides superior chemical resistance against aggressive acids and organic solvents (e.g. TFA, DMSO).
- The Concentrator plus is available with three configurations to meet the customers’ lab specific needs:Basic Concentrator for connecting to an existing vacuum pump
- Complete system with an integrated solvent-resistant, maintenance and oil-free PTFE pump, and condensation trap
- Complete system with vacuum port adds extra capability. It allows for using the integrated vacuum pump separately – without having to disconnect it from the system
- Choice of 3 operation modes (vacufuge, centrifuge, and desiccator) for a variety of application needs
- Choice of three application modes (aqueous, alcohol or high vapor pressure) to correspond with sample solvent—reduction of processing time up to 20%
- Choice of 4 heating levels (ambient, 30°C, 45°C, 60°C) allows safe and efficient concentration of various samples
- Brake function can optionally be turned off for use with delicate samples.